The Beauty Blender was the revolution of makeup, in my opinion. I don't even remember a time I did makeup before a Beauty Blender. What were we doing? I remember using the white precut sponges that ate half your makeup. I also remember using my fingers to blend out my concealer (took forever). And the powder puff was great but you couldn't really dampen it and it ended up leaving a super powdered finish. You get the point...makeup was a struggle before the Beauty Blender lol!
Here's a quick video showing the many different ways:
1. I use my Beauty Blender damp. This helps your makeup go on thinner (no cake face) and gives it a soft airbrush finish. I use it to apply my liquid foundation and blend it all over my skin. You can also use this to apply skincare.
2. I spritz a bit of a setting/hydrating spray on my Blender before I apply the foundation/concealer. (best tip ever! try it)
3. I use the damp Beauty Blender to melt my concealer into my skin and blend it into the foundation seamlessly (since I always use a lighter shade of concealer).
4. I also use the damp Blender to pick up my translucent powder and set in my skin. Using the damp Blender will help it really mend the product into the skin, so it stays in place all day. It will also help in avoiding a powdery face!
5. Last but not least, use your Beauty Blender to apply any type of liquid or cream highlighter. The Blender will help the product melt into the skin without all the makeup underneath move.