As per tradition, every New Year I compile a list of my top 10 favorite products that I used in the prior year to share with you all. Each and every one of the products that I will share below are definitely in my 'go-to' kit! Are you ready for my top 10?!?! Here you go! :)
1. Elaina Badro Blush Brush : I use this as a Face brush for bronzing and overall, it's great for anything for the face! It's perfect in shape and size and really gets the job done without overdoing!
2. Illamasqua Hydra Veil: I really love this primer for my brides! It's gel-like consistency glides on super smoothly and leaves the skin hydrated for a flawless finish.
3. Skindinavia Makeup Finishing Spray: This is my holy grail!! Not only do I love this product for the 16 hour hold that it sets, but also for the after effect, leaving the skin effortlessly flawless and adding that healthy glow to prevent cakey build up.
4. Lime Crime Eyeshadow Brightener: This product does exactly as its title states - brightens the eyeshadow. I really like how it makes any difficult pigment really surface and makes all colors that much more vibrant, also it serves as a base for your shadows so it stays longer!
5. Morphe M438 Pointed Contour Brush: This is my go-to brush for setting under eye concealer - it's thin pointed top head allows you to really get in under the eye, without smudging any of your shadows to powder-set your under eye liquid/cream concealer. This brush is also great for contouring, 2 in 1! :)
6. Makeup Forever Mat Velvet Foundation: Have no fear oily skin, Makeup Forever is here! Love, love, love this foundation for those with oily skin. It is long lasting, and its smooth mat texture works wonders for those problematic oily areas. Give it a go, let me know your thoughts!
7. Dose of Colors Baked Highlighter: I'm pretty obsessed with all three colors from this series! What I admire most in this product how lightweight it is, while still giving an extreme amount of luminosity and dazzling shimmer!
8. LORAC PRO Matte Lip Color: So the secret is out....you are all now exposed to my addiction. I can't get enough of these babies, every color, every day, every way! My absolute favorite in lip wear!
9. Huda Beauty Lashes in Samantha: I adore all the lashes in the Huda Beauty collection, and use many, but I must admit my favorite -- Samantha! I like how you can wear these with any look, and it brings the eye to life and gives it the perfect amount of lash, while still looking very natural! It also has a similar look to mink lashes! ;)
10. Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette: This palette is great for all skin types, colors and looks! It has a variety of 3 shades, which makes it great for your traveling kit, and allows you to really play!